Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: SHARPNESS cont.
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 11:37:45 EST

I agree that the technical aspects of photography are important and
interesting.  I enjoy subjective explanations and opinions, but I also find
the measurable / quantified differences important and significant.

Tom Shea

<< I wasn't proposing purely technical exchanges, but a formula for
 expressing 'sharpness' beyond mere expletives, ooops, I mean
 adjectives.  While it does boil down to line pairs and lines per
 millimeter, it could be a useful reference.
 Nor did I propose stopping subjective assessments.  They are important
 as well. >>