Subject: [Leica] FS: 2.8/90mm
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 07:56.48 +0100

Hi all,

I know it's only Tuesday, but I figure everyone is going to be too hung over to read e-mail this Friday, so here goes:

For sale: LIKE NEW 2.8/90mm Elmarit-M, latest version, purchased new in September 98. With all original packaging etc. Price $1000 or equivalent in BEF, DM, GBP...I will pay for shipping to anywhere in Europe or North America.

The lens performs flawlessly, but as I have the 75mm Summilux, I am just not using it enough to justify keeping it (and my wallet hurts a bit after the recent Noctilux purchase).

If interested, please respond off the LUG to nathan.wajsman@euronet.be.

Nathan