Subject: Re: [Leica] Info about Projector.
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 16:16:14 -0600

Mark,

Here's what one author has to say about this projector:

'Leitz re-introduced a moderately priced projector to accept the
standard magazine in 1971.  This was the Prodovit TA which was replaced
a year later by the remote control Prodovit RC.  That in turn was
succeeded by in 1976 by the Prodovit R, joined in 1978 by it's autofocus
version, the Prodovit RA'.

'The housing was Makrolon plastic with a glass-fiber reinforced base.
The automatic motorized slide change was operated by a push button, with
manual operation also possible.  Illumination was by 24v/150w tungsten
filament lamp, with blower cooling for slide, housing and lamp and a
lamp economy switch.'
Bud