Subject: Re: [Leica] was Wedding pics. now kodak-fuji prices
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 08:19:54 -0600

>have gone to the other companies. Some how I imagine my answers never make
>it past file 13.:)  Maybe some day they'll learn higher price isn't going
>to sell more!

Ted,

I agree with you. If your stuff isn't any better to a significant amount,
then why should we pay more?

And I see the irony in that for sure. Anyone who doesn't see any benefit of
Leica over the competition, I have a hard time understanding why they would
pay more to own it just because it "feels good." For me, I make better
pictures with Leica. Probably because I'm so used to how they work. But
it's also the lenses bring such wonderful image quality into the mix.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

"God gives us our relatives. Thank God we can choose
our friends." - Oscar Wilde.