Subject: [Leica] Minilux or Hexar?
From: quem <annecy@hsnp.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 16:52:46 -0600

I'm gonna buy my wife a good p&s camera and have narrowed the choice
between a Minilux (not the zoom)
and the Hexar Silver.  Price is not a factor as they are both about $575.
There is no camera shop where I live, so I'm unable to inspect these
cameras prior to ordering.  Several posts to this group were not exactly
complimentary concerning the Minilux.  At any rate, given these two
choices, which is the better camera?

TIA for any and all comments,
           ke