Subject: Re:[Leica] Noct.- Fuji SG800 - (used to be wedding pics-ugh)
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 11:51:07 -0600

Donald,

 >I have just finnished doing exactly the same 'official - unofficial
>photographer' role
> at a friends wedding and am currently  half way through printing the negs
>for delivery in the new year.
>
>I took 90% of photos with the 35 Summilux ASPH and the rest with the
>Noctilux.

Thanks for the reply, it is just what I needed.  You may have seen some
other posts also suggesting that I use SG 800. Is this the same as Superia
800???  As you may have seen I am in the process of trying to raise some
money for the Noct.  Right now there appears to be virtually none for sale
used.  I can buy a  non-US warranty for about $ 2400.  The price is also
going up about 5%. I always seems to buy and sell and the wrong time.

Thanks to you and all who have e-mailed me about this.

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK