Subject: Re: [Leica] Red Dots
From: apbc <apbc@public1.sta.net.cn>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 98 21:49:15 +0800

Dear LUGGERS,

I wonder if anyone else noticed but when Santa and his team of reindeer
flew past the other night one of the deer had a Leica red dot at the end
of his snout. I am thinking of writing a short ditty about this but have
first to find out the creature's name...

Bests

Adrian

P.S. I found the politically-correct greetings offensive on every
possible level and would urge the perpetrator to incorrect himself
without delay, or not. :)

Adrian Bradshaw
Editorial and Corporate Photography
Shanghai, China