Subject: [Leica] Friday Sale Items
From: "Derek Zeanah" <dzeanah@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 16:27:24 -0500

Hate to do this, but the job that helped me justify buying the following equipment is now sucking up all the daylight hours (but the 4 hour per day commute isn't helping).  It's become extremely difficult to justify the investment when the equipment isn't getting regular use, so I've decided to sell it off.  I'll buy another M system as soon as my schedule allows me to justify it again...

All the equipment is in user condition -- everything that matters (glass, finders, shutter speeds, etc )is in near-perfect shape, but it all shows a significant amount of (cosmetic) wear.  I'm just trying to get what I put into it back out again, so following are the items I've got for sale along with the prices I paid for them.  10-day inspection period souds fair, and I'll pay (CONUS) shipping.

Would be willing to trade for darkroom equipment (a decent quality 6x6 enlarging lens is my main need, but the wife built me a darkroom in the basement as a Christmas gift, so I have a number of needs...), Hasselblad items ('A' series backs, maybe a prism or wide-angle), or a Nikon macro lens (105 would be nice).  Am open to other suggestions (reloading equipment with .308 and .45 dies?), and am flexible.

Will be glad to split things up -- this is just the way I purchased them.  E-mail for details on specific items

M4P + 40mm M-Rokkor: $800

35mm Summicron and 90mm Elmarit (both 70's vintage, both with front cap and lens hood; only one back cap though): $925

Leicameter MR-4 (with new mercury battery): $110

Bowers 'M' book, Leica Manual circa 1973, some Leica 39mm filters (all colored filters for B&W) also sitting around.

TIA.