Subject: [Leica] big Christmas gift! Kinda off topic!:)
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 09:42:23 -0500

Ted Grant,

>>I;ve been nominated for the Life time Achievement<<
>>award by CAPIC...akin to being nominated for an  <<
                         >>Oscar & winning.<<

Congratulations!!!!   It's a honor to have you on the LUG
& of equal importance ( in my book ;-) ......you are also a
very "gracious" individual. Having been lucky enough to
attend two of your Seminars; you have always been very
"gracious" & patient with rank amateurs like myself (&>) !

A very Merry Christmas & a Happy new Year to you, Ted!

Tom D.