Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: "standard camera"
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 21:13:38 -0600

>I have not reviewed Minolta lenses in a long time.  How
>are their fast telephoto lenses for AF applications.  How fast do these
>focus compared to Nikon?

I suspect they'd give them a good run for the money. If they can keep your
average long-jumper in focus, or an Indy car, who needs faster? The long
Minolta glass is supposed to be really good stuff.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

What is the probability that something will happen according to the odds?