Subject: Re: [Leica] "standard camera"
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 12:16 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Eric Welch wrote:

> I don't want a built-in motor.

Amen to that. One of the reasons I stuck with the N**** F3 was the ability
to use it with or without the motor.

It's really two different cameras. Big, tough, loud and fast with the
motor, relatively small and discrete without (though not a Leica M,
obviously).

And I have *never* bent the bottom of an MD4 fighting off an
assailant...no, dear me no, that would never do, I deny it *absolutely*
:-)

David Morton                       |  "Times are bad. Children no
dmorton@journalist.co.uk           |  longer obey their parents and
David.Morton@openconsulting.co.uk  |  everyone is writing a book."
(+44) 171 917 6272                 |  Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)