Subject: [Leica] Re: curtagon shift 4/35
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:28:51 -0800

I have a 35PC Curtagon. When photographing skylines, bridges, buildings,
etc... I use both my 28PC and 35PC. They are both Schneider lenses and,
except for the image size, the results look identical. It neither vignettes
nor loses sharpness with maximum shift. $550 is an ok price if the glass
and mechanics are perfect.

Jim