Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Lore!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:18:35 -0600

> More than ever before I wondered what the hell I was doing
>there, what right I had to fly in to their country, take some photos of
>them and their religious places

Malcolm,

Don't feel bad. You have every right. You are a person of equal worth to
any other person. The fact that you have such good access to Burma can only
help. That country is not terribly friendly to journalists - especially of
the type I am - American. :-)

The crass materialistic world you return to needs to see the lives of
people on the other side. What more worth cause is there than to introduce
people to each other and foster understanding between peoples? I can't
think of many.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO