Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-elmar
From: "Richard E. Baznik" <reb10@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 08:27:07 -0500

Thanks to all those who commented (directly and through this forum) on the
Tri-Elmar. I've now run two rolls through it and am quite pleased with it,
though it will take some time to get to the point where the mechanics of
changing focal length become instinctive. It is remarkably light -- about
the same size and weight overall as my 2.8 Tele-Elmarit 90 -- and the
images thus far are very sharp.

Once again, thanks.///REB
_________