Subject: Re: [Leica] M and R "standard" lens
From: Ben Ho ^_^ <longjohn@netvigator.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 18:59:01 +0800

Hello James,

Not until you pointed out, I didn't realize I often use 35mm for M and 50mm
for R.

Thinking about it, I think I am more comfortable in getting to closer distance
with M.  Very often, R is too bulky and too "serious" for me to get close to
people I want to take pictures on.

Just sharing my own thought.

Best regards.