Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Question re-timing
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 18:11:19 -0500

> Should this make a difference, M or R camera?
>
> Or is there some other aspect than timing being everything you consider
> first? Please keep it simple. Thank you
>
> ted

Call it timing, call it vision. I believe both are different ways of saying
the same thing: If you have the camera, and the camera has film in it, the
vital element is seeing the photo. By that I mean not just seeing an
interesting scene, person, or event, but seeing the photograph you want to
make of that scene, person or event.

Simple enough?

B. D.

P.S. ...The letter is "M."