Subject: Re: [Leica] DIY E-6 processing?
From: FBrunelle@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 20:36:34 EST

Hey Gary, how are you?  Havn't heard much about you since Denver!  I use the
3-baths process from Tethenal (Jobo) and have had some developed at Penn
Cameras (pro shop in Virginia and D.C.) and can't really see the difference.
Side from the last stuff you dip your emulsion in -the Stabilizing
bath...seems like a rat killer!.  It does disturb my blower so much that I
decided to use the Kodak Photoflo instead.
Hope to see you soon!
Francois