Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica projectors
From: SP <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 07:26:23 -0800

Nathan: Thanks for your information. A Pradovit 300 IR will arrive at my home
via UPS this morning with the 90 mm Colorplan-P2 CF lens. My parents will be
here next Wednesday with approximately 600 slides my father shot in England,
Ireland, and Scotland on Fuji slide film two months ago. He will be bringing
his Kodak projector and it will be very interesting to observe the difference
between the Leica projector lens and the Kodak lens. Having finally obtained
said projector, I will now eagerly shoot more slide film than print film,
though I will have to buy a slide scanner to supplement my print scanner
(ouch...more $$!).