Subject: [Leica] Dictionary of photographic terminology
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 11:03:15 +0100

Recent discussions on the LUG have at times left me confused.  I thought
I knew what sharpness was, but now I'm not so sure.  Add to the brew
words like "acuity", "resolving power" and whatnots.

Does anyone know of an online dictionary of technical photographic
terminology?

M.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     |
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Just "DOHH" it!
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho