Subject: [Leica] Re: 19mm Elmarit - First Version
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 20:42:16 +0000

I'm using one now.  It's definitely sharper than a 21 f4 SA that I used some 6 months ago.  However, I think there is room for improvement.  I'm using it for interior shots and you really need good light to bring out the lens quality.  In available light, it doesn't have sufficient contrast to make the photos snap like some of Leica's better lenses.

And no, the lens I have is not Jim Brick's former lens :-)  !  But I think Jim knows that already.

John