Subject: Re: [Leica] leica R8
From: TEXWORKER@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 23:09:21 EST

I have had R8 for over one year.  I have no complaints, but it was hard to get
use to after using the other R models.  It is much heavier and more bulky.  I
believe the light meter is by the best of the R models and I have been very
critical of the meters in the other cameras.  I used the F4 and the N90s and
loved their meters but the R8 can be trusted as can the Nikon.  I had a minor
problem when I first received, but I returned it and it got back to me in a
week.  I have forgotten what the problem was but at the time it seemed
serious.

Love it
Clifton