Subject: Re: [Leica] unwanted weblink
From: cb <chribeck@mdc-berlin.de>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 11:33:08 +0200

Tina,

what are your thoughts: why was your side linked to (I assume it is)
SMUD?

1)I read on your side that you use your photographs to raise money for
self-help programs. Does this put you in any conflict with the  person/s
who run the side your's was linked to???

2)Some of your pictures have a very intimate, private character.
Everyone could know they are from desperately poor families. You even
posted names of children. And you sell these pictures.
Since you can't control the intentions of people who buy your pictures,
don't you see any problems?

Christian