Subject: Re: [Leica] Luggers are dangerous
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 21:03:04 EST

 I have a rule for using my Noctilux. When the winterdarkness gets solid
enough to make my solar powered Seiko watch stop, out comes the Noctilux.
Happened this morning, Vancouver is having an unusually grey and rainy Nov/Dec
- - bad enough to exhaust the 3 power reserve of said watch!! I loaded the HM
with Delta 3200, put on the Nocti and if it gets too dark for that combination
I probably would consider moving!!!
Tom A