Subject: Re: [Leica] regarding Erwin's tests!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 14:57:40 -0500

Ted,
The Noctilux is one of those lenses that must be put to the Hubert Puts'
test- you either love it or, if you have only marginal brain function, hate
it. I think it is one of those lenses that if put on the test bench would
give mixed results because of the inherent unique qualities.
I've scan and enlarged Noctilux prints and was quite pleased with the
stopped down performance- I couldn't tell any difference from those shot
with the Summicron-R 50mm.
Say, does Hubert have a website?
Dan

dwpost@msn.com