Subject: Re: [Leica] Luggers are dangerous
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 16:55:08 +0100

Thanks for the kind offer...;-)

In fact, it just occurred to me that one way to get rid of the Summilux
profitably is to sell it in a high-cost country. I am going to Denmark on
Sunday for my holidays, and the prices there are much higher than in Belgium,
the Netherlands or Germany. There is a good second-hand dealer in Copenhagen
called Photografica ( http://www.photografica.dk ). Looking at their prices
(e.g. $1759 for a second-hand Summilux) it seems a good proposition to sell
stuff there.

Nathan

Dan Post wrote:

> Nathan-
>
> As a service to you, for a limited time only, I will take the Summilux off
> your hands for a minor fee!
> :)
>
> Dan
> dwpost@msn.com