Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica conspiracy to addict LUGgers to the Noctilux-
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:59:00 -0500

Nathan-
Aside from the size- and I admit, the Noctilux is a 'hoss'*, the image
stopped down is indistinguishable, at least by me, from the Summicron. The
only reason I would keep the Summilux would be to have a lighter, smaller
optic when you wanted to travel light.
Also- contrary to popular belief, the sound of the Noctilux sucking in all
that light makes very little noise! Barely audible over the sound of the
shutter.
Dan ( slavering and drooling for a Nocti!)

* 'Hoss"- American colloquial expression for 'horse', used for or meaning
large or ungainly in a jocular sense.
dwpost@msn.com