Subject: Re: [Leica] Minolta Dimage film scanner
From: Bill Grimwood <bgrim@garply.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:00:07 -0600

I am using the Minolta Dimage Multi and the Epson Photo EX printer and so
far I am having good results.  The hardest thing to do is to get the
computer screen to look like the print.  I am an amateur and live a very
busy life so I only get to work at it about once a week.  I am impressed
with both units.

Bill Grimwood