Subject: Re: [Leica] Tiltall tripods
From: "JeffS" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 20:17:24 -0700

Dan, maybe the Manfrotto 3021 is a better buy for your money, though it'll
be a bit pricier, once you add the likes of a Kaiser ballhead. Some of the
Slik pro models look good too. Either should be lots more flexible than the
old Tiltall design. Or there's the Leica of tripods: The Gitzo 1228
carbon-fiber!

Jeff Segawa
See my photography online at
http://www.netone.com/~segawa