Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Photographie
From: n.b.watson@juno.com (Nigel B Watson)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 16:29:20 EST

"Leica Fotografie" is an elabourate marketing brochure; the print-medium
equivalent of an infomercial.  I've always thought it absurd that anyone
would *pay* to subscribe to it. Volvo, Mercedes and BMW all publish a
very similar type of magazine and distribute it to loyal buyers free, as
marketing should be.  The least thing I'd trouble myself with is whether
Leica makes a profit on it.

Regards,
Nigel

On Mon, 14 Dec 1998 20:28:12 -0000 "Dr James Harper"
<DRJH@btinternet.com> writes:
 Such a pity, really. It
>must
>cost Leica a lot of money, and make little or no profit.  I recommend
>it to
>insomniacs.  It has no side effects, except on Leica.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]