Subject: RE: [Leica] No more PMK 25 - Nat Geo..
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 10:41:02 -0800

Nigel,
You make some good points.  I am sure there are some pros who still use K64,
more who use K200.  The amjority I know use E-6 films.  Yes, the K-14
Minilabs were a good idea to keep the Kodachrome ship afloat, but its
leaking badly and the bilge pumps are not working.  I hope something comes
of Kodachrome to keep the 1-2% who use it happy, most of which are probably
part of the LUGs here.

Peter K