Subject: [Leica] Re:Paul Schiemer [No Leica] Legal Links (?)
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 09:41:38 -0800

 Paul Schiemer <CRprop1@aol.com> wrote:

>>> bring it over here?  >>>>>>>>>

Tina responded!
>Because the LUGnuts are my family and friends and I value their opinions.>>>>>

Paul,  Take major note here!!!

Buddy you are insulting and messing with our "Lady of the Lug!"  That means
you are messing with the rest of us in twisting it back onto Tina!

The LUG in case you haven't noted is a "FAMILY" of friends!!  We who have
been here years or weeks or days understand that's one of the main factors
of it's success. Therefore, when you appear as it does, twisting Tina's
situation you should know you are twisting a bunch of us!

As Tina said, she brought it here to run by her family for advice if anyone
could help. So it is very important that you understand we look after each
other and in Tina's case "we all try to look after her!" As we would any
other member under a similar situation.

You sir obviously have no idea who she is or what she has done with her
cameras and compassion for others.

>>>   *Fer four; since it contained NO Leica information it is considered
>>> proper to note same in the Subj: area (as you can see from my effort
>>> above.) People can then SKIP the meaningless drivel for the more
>>> important meat of the NG.>>>>>>

""Meaningless drivel?" That's BS! Quite frankly in my case and I know of
many others when you see a Tina Manely message it's always worth the
read.....regardless of the topic!

And if you consider her concern over her web page being linked to porno
freaks......."meaningless drivel" then you have a problem!

If it were me, I'd be looking for software that would automatically blow
the computer in the face of anyone linking me to that kind of crap!

>>>   If being 'maligned' with a site you find objectionable is so terrible,
>>> change your URL or drop it all together.  Or, on the other hand, maybe
>>> you could remove the material they find so provocative?  Have you paused
>>> to consider you might be promulgating the 'problem' after all?

Man you sure can twist things around putting the blame on the wrong person.

If I sound a tad agitated, I bloody well am! Why should she have to change
anything? Screw that, get the SOB'S linking her to the wierdos!  And to
even insinuate she should "remove the material they find so provocative?"
can only come from someone who has never looked at her very fine
photography.

Like I said, you are messin' with family here buddy, so please take care on
how you address our "Lady of the Lug!"

Please take this not as a threat, merely a suggestion!

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant