Subject: Re: [Leica] New Lenses?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 08:23:37 -0600

>Does anyone have any insight into
>which M-lenses are scheduled for
>a makeover in the next few years?

Can't think of any that aren't in the process, or already have been, except
the 28 might get an upgrade, but it's not that old. It'll be some years I
bet. and the 50s. Especially the Summilux. I did hear a rumor that the
Noctilux was due for an optical upgrade soon. Everything else is already
superb and doesn't need upgrading. The R system is about due for some
upgrades, though. Especially wide single focal length lenses.

- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Ted Kennedy