Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica projectors and nostalgeek
From: Rikard Söderström <ridsom97@student.umu.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 13:02:51 +0100

Hello SP ???

I think that the old leica projectors compared to the new ones are very
god, i only use my Leitz, Pradovit Color whit a colorplan 1:2,5/90 mm for
my slides
its kind of heavy and noisy, but this old bastard is still wery charming
and heavy for me just emphaisze quality and by the way wery godlooking
compared to the new plasticmodels

This wouldn´t help you a bit i understand becuase you want a new P300 or a
P600 and i must say that you are throwing your money away, how big can the
difference be, it´s for home purpose so you can afford to adjusting the
focus a little oftener, and i havent notisted any difference between older
and newer pradovit projectors in quality

Dont buy a new projector!!!!

Best regards Rikard