Subject: Re: [Leica] Complimentary flash filter
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 16:49:40 +0000

FWIW, I've put a light green gel over the flash and an FL-D
(which, I think, = CC30 magenta) over the lens for transparency work
under fluorescent lights in order to make all the illumination one
"color" and correcting the green at the lens. A few months ago I used
this approach with the R4 (now we're on topic) for some publicity
shots for the local public library.  Although the skin tones were a
tad on the warm side, the overall results were acceptable.

Roy