Subject: [Leica] FS: 24mm ASPH and Finder $1,350
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 21:47:01 -0400

Hi:

I have for sale a EX++ to mint-  24mm ASPH for sale. The lens is optically
and mechanically perfect.  The EX++ rating is because there are some bright
marks on the focus and aperture rings in one spot where it looks like it
must have rubbed against something.  The finder has average wear and is
optically mint.  I t has has a piece of plastic glued to it in front of the
shoe presumeably to prevent it tipping forward when pressed on by your
eyeglasses.  I would like $1,350 including shipping for the pair and I can
put a VISA payment through my company.   Pictures to the gear are here:

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/24mm-ASPH-1.jpg
http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/24mm-ASPH-2.jpg
http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/24mmASPH-3.jpg
http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/24mmASPH-4.jpg

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/24mm-finder.jpg
http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/24mm-finder-2.jpg
http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/24mm-finder-3.jpg
http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/24mm-finder-4.jpg

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me off the list.