Subject: [Leica] Light tables
From: "Gib Robinson" <robinson@sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 22:17:58 -0800

I'm about to replace my light table and I'd like very much to have your
recommendations in mind. Seems as if there are several companies making good
products -- JUST Normlicht, Macbeth, Kaiser. I checked back through a number
of months of LUG messages and found lots of references to light tables but
no discussion comparing brands or specific products. What's worked  well for
those of you who sort through piles of slides? I've done too much of my
sorting with the projector because my light table is pretty primitive.

- --Gib