Subject: Re: [Leica] B&H'S Posner
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:46:51 +0100

- --------------67DA691A7E45C63B566567E6

His name is Henry, and the e-mail address is:  henryp@bhphotovideo.com . I
am not sure of his exact title, but he is part of B&H's management team. He
is also quite active on the Compuserve Photo Forum.

Nathan

Ron & Beelian Miller wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> I seem to recall a thread discussing B&H's policy of charging for
> backordered items. In that discussion, Mr Posner's name came up.  Could
> someone provide me his first name. It slipped my memory... Henry or
> Bill?  And does anyone know what his title is within the company?
>
> I have received some damaged goods from B&H and would like to cc. a
> letter to Mr Posner in case my "exchange request" to the Customer
> Service dept. is delayed.
>
> Thank you!

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

Photography page:  http://members.tripod.com/~belgiangator/index.html
Motorcycle page:  http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/1704/index.html

- --------------67DA691A7E45C63B566567E6

<HTML>
His name is Henry, and the e-mail address is:&nbsp; <A HREF="mailto:henryp@bhphotovideo.com">henryp@bhphotovideo.com</A>
. I am not sure of his exact title, but he is part of B&amp;H's management
team. He is also quite active on the Compuserve Photo Forum.

<P>Nathan

<P>Ron &amp; Beelian Miller wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Dear friends,

<P>I seem to recall a thread discussing B&amp;H's policy of charging for
<BR>backordered items. In that discussion, Mr Posner's name came up.&nbsp;
Could
<BR>someone provide me his first name. It slipped my memory... Henry or
<BR>Bill?&nbsp; And does anyone know what his title is within the company?

<P>I have received some damaged goods from B&amp;H and would like to cc.
<BR>letter to Mr Posner in case my "exchange request" to the Customer
<BR>Service dept. is delayed.

<P>Thank you!</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;

<P>--