Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M6 HM: collect or use?
From: drbledsoe <drbledsoe@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 02:40:42 +1100 (EST)

> Tom Wyse wrote:
>>I'm curious.  Post of a few days ago indicates total production of
the non TTL hi mag M-6's at 3100 and change.  Does anyone know if that
figure is accurate?<<

I am the poster of that message and as I stated in the message, that
figure was given me by Leica Solms, specifically Herr Stefan Daniel
Leica Camera AGProdukt-Management M-System.  Is it accurate?  Well
I'll leave that to you to decide.  I suppose if we question the number
given then we better question everything they tell us.  I am convinced
the number is accurate.

Don