Subject: Re: [Leica] How often CLA
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 22:42:51 -0300

At 04:32 PM 08/12/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Thanks, Robert!  I hadn't thought of that. I guess I'd better check
>everything. I certainly vibrated a lot on this trip!  My bones will never
>be the same.
>
>Tina
>Tina Manley, ASMP

        Hi Tina,  Don't you know you are not suppose to clean your lenses!:^)

re: Vibration.  sacrilege tip #47.

A little drop of clear nail polish in the screw heads will keep them from
vibrating loose and it is easy to pick off if the camera has to come apart.

glad to have you back,

Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
<http://www.straylight.ca/locke/>
"I've finally figured out what's wrong with photography.
It's a one-eyed man looking through a little 'ole.
Now, how much reality can there be in that?" -- David Hockney