Subject: [Leica] Straps and Snappy People
From: "William H. Cassing" <wcassing@elkgrove.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 18:58:56 -0800

Since I joined the thread about rist straps, I have learned a great deal,
thanks to the rest of the LUG.  The vast majority of the contributions to
the thread have been friendly, intelligent and helpful.  Please permit me,
however, to interject a few comments about some of the other responses.

"It's your right. It's stupid, but carry on."  Thank you for your candid and
encouraging comment.  I'm fortunate that, when I took my first pictures more
than forty  years ago, I did received critical but supportive comments.
Please remember that some of us are still learning.

While we're at it, please, folks, remember that some of us subscribe to the
digest rather than to the list.  If you offer us advice and it seems by
subsequent postings that we have ignored you, it may be that our postings
"passed in the [e]mail.  I really do thank you for your input.  If it seems
I am ignoring you and therefore have offended you, please accept my most
sincere apology.  I meant neither disrespect nor offense.

Finally, if you are reading this and are getting really upset because you
thought you had filtered out a certain subject or everything about rist
straps - or if you are just thinking that I don't know how to spell the "w"
word - GOTCHA!

Bill Cassing