Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Pronunciation of "bokeh"
From: Bill Barrett <barrettb@dialup.webster.edu>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 07:00:04 -0600

Tom,

I am months behind in catching up with the Leica list (as you can see!),
and apparently missed being able to hear your .wav recording. No? It was
very gracious of you to post it in the first place, but if it is presently
at a different URL, could you let me know where? (If it is no longer on
line, but you still have the sound file, I would be gateful if you could
mail it to me as an attached file.)

Thank you very much. I have valued reading your mail, and am very happy
that you are on the Leica Users Group.

sincerely,

Bill

At 02:46 AM 10/6/1998 +0900, you wrote:

>It's very hard to tell you so I decided to record my own way of
>pronounciation.
>
>http://www.cnet-ma.ne.jp/kumagai/Asobi/boke.wav
>
>This is it. Pretty high-tech, huh ;-)

Bill Barrett