Subject: [Leica] Photo book find
From: Robert Beaudoin <bussbearm@cedep.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 13:49:39 -0500 (EST)

Bonjour a tous,

  The recent tread regarding photo books prompts me to ask fellow luggers a
question.  A couple of years ago I bought a used (but nice) photo book in a
bric a brac for a very very low sum.  The book s title is La Marche
allemande de l Est (The east Germany walk?). The book s introduction is in
french and it consists of a large selection of black and white photos of
Germany s people and places/monuments.  The said introduction includes a
portrait of Adolf Hitler (taken by Hoffman) as well as a vindication of the
dictator.

  The editor of the book is: Capt. G. v. Lajtos - <Reisezeitung der
Deutschen Ostmark>. Edited in Vienna in 1938.

  Can any lugger give me some details about this book (Propaganda? Value? etc.).

  Thank you in advance, private email appreciated.

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason).