Subject: [Leica] Red Dots in Emeryville
From: "William H. Cassing" <wcassing@elkgrove.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 22:34:09 -0800

Doug

Thanks for the information regarding Galen Rowell's exhibit in Emeryville.
I think I'll try to make it.  I've been promising to take my wife to Sweet
Potato (children's clothing ship in Bezerkley - a grandmother's dream).  I
assume the details are available on the Mountain Light site.  If not, could
you post some information (times, address, etc.)  Maybe I'll see you there.

Bill Cassing
Sacramento