Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Just a passing comment
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 17:11:24 -0800

Sandy wrote:

<<<< I'm new to Leicas, and am looking forward to expanding my photographic
skills with assistance from the group. I solemnly promise to use the search
engine before posing any Leica-neophyte questions.>>>>>>>

Hi "other Sandy" :)

Hey dear just jump in with the questions!  You'll get faster answers and a
better variation without searching in the Q&A file. Besides with new folks
arriving and leaving the same question heard several times begets different
answers.  We then all learn, as there are few definitive answers to
photography.

And don't feel any question you ask is a dumb question, it's the only way
to learn by asking, many times what you think is a dumb querstion. turns
out to be something we all learn something from.

heck I've been learning something nearly every day since I got on this
LUGLINE three years ago, And if anybody asked some dumb questions or made
some dumb remarks I'm probably head of the class! :)

ask away "other Sandy!" :)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant