Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Request for Advice
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 14:29:13 -0800

Well, its certainly no Leica.  But as a backup equipped with slide film it
honestly surprised me as to the quality it produced when I was traveling. I
simply did nopt expect it to be that sharp.  I would not say Leica like but
I would say Zeiss like (sorry I don't mean to blaspheme).

Also it is a very indiscrete camera since its palm size makes it hardly
noticeable should you want to take candid shots in citified areas where you
normally would not venture, let alone with camera in hand.

Peter K