Subject: Contx/LTM adaptor (was [Leica] Re: Request for Advice)
From: Mike Dembinski <mdembin@it.com.pl>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 17:10:28 +0100

Paul C. Brodek wrote:

> I recently found a Contax rangefinder/Leica-screw mount adapter in Osaka, which
> combined with an
> L-M adapter lets me use dad's lens on my M6 and M4-2.

Is this a Leitz product? If so, what's the code? How much might one cost? I
presume it's for the internal bayonet - was one made for the external bayonet
too?

I'm in the habit of buying Soviet Kiev R/F - fit lenses, and would dearly like to
use them on my M6 too - lack of frames in the finder have played havoc with my
composition.

Mike