Subject: [Leica] Re: [off topic] Not so Urgent: Long Distance Charge for Internet?
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 08:26:32 -0800

Hi Oddmund,

That's the difference between living in the geographic center of Silicon
Valley, having two sons that are Internet engineers, and living in the
French countryside.

Many times, however, I wish I could trade places with you. Or at least
become your neighbor.

My wife has relatives in Bellerby (northern) England. 300 people, 400 year
old town. When I visit there, I don't want to leave.

Someday...

Jim