Subject: Re: [Leica] Wetzlar-Solms LHSA Spring Photo Trip
From: Oddmund Garvik <garvik@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 15:25:34 +0100 (MET)

Nathan wrote:

>Bill,
>
>I am already registered and really look forward to it!!! I will bring some
>good Belgian beer in the trunk of my car, better than the German stuff :-)

Yes, Belgian beer is nice, better than German! I should like to participate as
well at this Leica trip (if possible), and would then bring my local Chinon
wine, the real juice of Rabelais' land. These are holy bottles ad vitam
aeternam, not at all comparable with your lower sphere juice of the barley!

Oddmund