Subject: [Leica] My photos online
From: "JeffS" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 23:26:19 -0700

Submitted for your viewing enjoyment are the following images. Except for
the DC260 image, which I shot this (Thursday) afternoon, all were 35mm
transparencies, scanned onto Photo CD Master Disk. This is my first effort
at selecting images for Photo CD.

Boulder, Colorado, shot with a Leica M4 and 50/2.8 Elmar-M
http://www/netone.com/~segawa/boulder.jpg
I pass by this vacant lot every day on my way to work. It's never really the
same twice.

http://www/netone.com/~segawa/chautauqua.jpg
Yeah, it's got some big, featureless black areas--the original has detail,
honest! I'll have 'em rescan one of my alternative images, which has shadows
falling in Zone III-IV. I love typical October cloud formations though!

London, from a Leica M4-2 and 50 Summicron (all Canadian!)
http://www/netone.com/~segawa/england1.jpg
http://www/netone.com/~segawa/england2.jpg

Japan, as seen through a Nikon F3 w/28 and 105 AI-S
http://www/netone.com/~segawa/japan1.jpg
http://www/netone.com/~segawa/japan2.jpg

Malaysian marketplace, taken with (handheld) Nikon F4 + 35-70/2.8AF
http://www/netone.com/~segawa/malaysia.jpg
http://www/netone.com/~segawa/malaysia2.jpg

Steve, founder of Jade Mountain, Inc, taken with Kodak DC260. Anyone get
Johanesberg's Sunday Times? Let me know if they print this photo. Available
light, EV-0.5. I purchased the camera this morning, and may return it
tomorrow! Nice CCD, somewhat awkward manual overrides, really flare-prone
lens. It'd be a killer deal at $450, but I paid $899, so...
http://www/netone.com/~segawa/steve.jpg