Subject: Re: [Leica] Politics and photography
From: Jim Hurtubise <jim@inap.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 13:43:43 +0000

Hello Doug

I apologize if my post implyed that photography as a hobby or pastime was
second rate. I was trying to make the point that personal ideology plays a
large role in photography for many and these persons should not be asked
to take their discussion elsewhere. I often use photography for
documentation purposes myself and there is absolutely nothing wrong with
this. There is room on the LUG for all of us, although I am about 600
posts behind on my reading :)

Regards
Jim Hurtubise